Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has introduced budget friendly tour package for Chardham Yatra by plane. As per information, duration of the journey will be of 11 nights and 12 days.
Badrinath and Kedarnath yatra is going to commence from 8th and 6th May. This year, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) have introduced a budget friendly tour package for Chardham Yatra by plane. According to the information, duration of journey will be of 11 nights and 12 days.
The tour, arranged by IRCTC, pilgrims will go to Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri apart from Guptkashi, Haridwar, Sonprayag and Barkot during Chardham Yatra. It will start from Bhubaneswar Airport on 10th June 2022 and ends on 21st June 2022. As per information given by IRCTC, this air tour package will start from INR 60,000 excluding Pony Charge, Helicopter Charge and Palki Charge.
Inclusions of IRCTC Chardham Yatra
- Air Ticket (Bhubaneswar – Delhi – Bhubaneshwar)
- Deluxe Hotel/Restore facility for 11 nights
- Local transfer from Delhi airport and sightseeing by AC 2 x 2 comfortable pushback Bus.
- Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary.
- IRCTC Tour Manager for the entire tour.
- Parking Fee, Driver Discount, Toll Tax
Exclusions of the package
- Pony fare, Helicopter fare and Palanquin fare
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuity, mineral water, soft and hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, video camera charges etc.
- Entry tickets for monuments, zoos, scenic spots, national parks and boat rides.
*Compensation for natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc.
It is worthwhile to note that regular tour packages are offered by IRCTC for travelers every day. To know more about this tour package, you can visit on official website of IRCTC which is irctctourism.com. Apart from this, you can visit the website, regional office for booking. For more information, you can call on +91 6002912335, +91 8638507592, +91 9957644166, +91 9957644161, +91 9731704869.